Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Letter #1 -

Date: 10/27/2010 5:49:28 AM
To: Deb Holman
Subject: Re: Monday night message
You are SAD SORRY "ladies".
Seriously! Get a life already!

I hope you sincerely grow up and get a life of your own and start living it.
It is horrible how vindictive and hypocritical you are.
You'll be in my prayers!!!!!!
The Lord says "pray for your enemies".
Try it.
Your hatred is going to cost you one day when you meet your Maker.
Maybe if you spent more time in your Bibles and in prayer you would see how the Lord wants His children to behave with each other.
Take the time you do in your personal witch hunt on me and start looking at the FACTS before you start accusing someone.
This is so foolish! Utter foolishness! Go BUY the Sourcebook yourself and see....and that is EXACTLY what these people used in theirs!
God say's it best though--so I will let HIS Word speak for myself and others that you sit and judge and persecute on your perch that will one day be the very thing that consumes you!
Luke 6: 31 Do to others as you would like them to do to you.
Matthew 5: 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Luke 6 : 37 “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven.
Ezekiel 7: 27 The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with despair, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. I will deal with them according to their conduct, and by their own standards I will judge them. Then they will know that I am the LORD."
Luke 6: 41-42 “And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own? 42 How can you think of saying, ‘Friend, let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can't see past the log in your own eye? Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.
2 Corinthians 10: 12 Oh, don't worry; we wouldn't dare say that we are as wonderful as these other men who tell you how important they are! But they are only comparing themselves with each other, using themselves as the standard of measurement. How ignorant!
Matthew 6: 14-15 “If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. 15 But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Matthew 22: 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.
Trust that I will hold you in my prayers and pray as Jeremiah prayed:
 " O LORD Almighty, you who examine the righteous and probe the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance upon them, for to you I have committed my cause." Jeremiah 20: 12

If you feel that you are fit to judge me. Then by all means do--to your own peril.
April